Korn, the legendary nu-metal band that revolutionized the music scene in the 1990s, has teamed up with Adidas, the iconic sportswear brand that has been a staple of street culture for decades, to create a collaboration that pays homage to their mutual history and influence.
- The article is about the collaboration between Korn, a nu-metal band, and Adidas, a sportswear brand, that will launch on October 27th, 2023.
- The collaboration consists of two sneakers, the Campus 00s, and the Supermodified, and seven pieces of apparel, such as tees, hoodies, and tracksuits.
- The sneakers and apparel feature Korn’s logo and iconography from their albums and songs, as well as Adidas’ logo and three stripes.
- The collaboration is a tribute to Korn’s alt-rock legacy and their three decades of fan dedication, as well as their long history of wearing Adidas products.
- The collaboration is expected to be highly sought-after by both sneakerheads and music fans, as it is one of the rare occasions that a band gets to design their own pair of shoes with Adidas.
The collaboration, which will launch on October 27th, 2023, consists of two sneakers and seven pieces of apparel that feature Korn’s logo and iconography from their albums and songs. The sneakers are the Campus 00s and the Supermodified, two classic silhouettes that have been updated with Korn’s signature aesthetic.
The Campus 00s are a low-top sneaker that comes in a black and white colorway, with a dark gum sole and three options of laces: black, white, or purple. The sneaker features Korn’s logo on the tongue, as well as a guitar pick keychain that hangs from the eyelets. The insoles are decorated with art from Korn’s second album, Life Is Peachy, which was released in 1996 and featured hits such as “A.D.I.D.A.S.” and “No Place to Hide”.
The Supermodified is a high-top sneaker that comes in a black and gray colorway, with a white midsole and a translucent outsole. The sneaker features Korn’s logo on the tongue and heel, as well as a guitar pick keychain that hangs from the collar. The insoles are also adorned with art from Life Is Peachy, which was the album that cemented Korn’s status as one of the most influential bands of the nu-metal genre.
The apparel collection includes tees, hoodies, and tracksuits that come in black, white, gray, and purple colors. The apparel features Korn’s logo and iconography from their albums and songs, such as the doll head from their debut album Korn (1994), the skull from Follow the Leader (1998), the syringe from Issues (1999), and the eye from Untouchables (2002). The apparel also features the Adidas logo and three stripes, creating a fusion of nu-metal and street style.
The collaboration is a tribute to Korn’s alt-rock legacy and their three decades of fan dedication. Korn has been one of the most successful and influential bands of the past 30 years, selling over 40 million albums worldwide and winning two Grammy Awards. Korn has also been known for their distinctive style and fashion choices, often wearing Adidas products on stage and in their music videos. Adidas has been a loyal partner of Korn since the beginning, supporting their music and providing them with customized shoes and clothing.
The collaboration is also expected to be highly sought-after by both sneakerheads and music fans, as it is one of the rare occasions that a band gets to design their own pair of shoes with Adidas. Adidas has previously collaborated with other artists such as Kanye West, Pharrell Williams, Beyoncé, and Run-DMC, but Korn is one of the few rock bands that has received this honor. The collaboration is a testament to Korn’s enduring relevance and influence in both music and culture.
The Korn x Adidas collection will be available at select retailers and adidas.com on October 27th, 2023. Don’t miss this chance to own a piece of nu-metal and street style history!”