Margot Robbie is known for her versatile roles and stunning looks, but her latest fashion choice has left some fans scratching their heads. The actress, who played the iconic Barbie in a movie this summer, has been rocking plastic fantastic heels to match her character’s style. But recently, she ditched the glamorous pumps for a more casual and comfortable footwear: marshmallow sandals.
- Margot Robbie, who played Barbie in a movie, has been wearing plastic fantastic heels to match her character’s style.
- Robbie recently switched to a more casual and comfortable footwear: marshmallow sandals by Givenchy, which cost $575 and have a puffy and squishy appearance.
- Robbie’s marshmallow sandals contrasted with her previous elegant and sophisticated shoe choices, such as Chanel slingbacks, Louboutin mules, and Manolo pumps.
- Robbie’s beach look with a white shirt dress and a chained bag was accessorized with the marshmallow sandals, which are eye-catching and controversial.
- Would you wear marshmallow sandals? They are unconventional and quirky, and some might find them cute and fun, while others might find them ugly and ridiculous.
Robbie was spotted at Cottesloe Beach in Perth, wearing a white button-down shirt as a dress and a pair of white molded rubber platform shoes by Givenchy. The shoes, which retail for $575, are aptly named “Marshmallow” for their puffy and squishy appearance. They have a thick sole and a wide strap, giving them a sporty and chunky vibe. They are also reminiscent of a pool slide or a Crocs platform, but with a high-fashion twist.
The star accessorized her beach look with a chained bag and sleek black sunglasses, but the marshmallow sandals stole the show. They contrasted with her previous shoe choices, such as Chanel slingbacks, Louboutin mules, and Manolo pumps, which were all elegant and sophisticated. Robbie seemed to embrace a more laid-back and playful style, perhaps inspired by her role as Barbie, who also loves a slip-on shoe.
But the question is: Would you wear marshmallow sandals? They are certainly eye-catching and comfortable, but they are also unconventional and quirky. Some might find them cute and fun, while others might find them ugly and ridiculous. Either way, Robbie has proven that she can pull off any shoe style, even if it is unexpected and controversial.